Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Sweet Valentine

There are mixed feelings about Valentines day but my feelings are all on the positive side today. I've had years that I've been very negative about the whole "Valentines Day" but today I realized how it was all about an attitude. Many of those negative years were spent thinking that that this "hallmark" day was all about others showing their love for me. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!! I need to apologize to all those that I love so dearly. I have wasted many a-Valentines Days. Yeah it feels good when others show their love towards me but it feels OH-so good when I show my love to others. Instead of waiting for those flowers to show up I should have been busy sending those flowers. Today I'm reminded of the one true Love-Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful that Christ didn't wait on us to love Him. He sent His love to those that were unattractive, those that hated Him and get this-those that didn't love Him.

No comments: