Monday, February 12, 2007

On the Road Again

YES, that's right! We're loading up the truck and moving to St. Louis. Someone wrote me the other day and said they had heard a rumor that we were moving to St. Louis. They asked me why I hadn't shared our new, news on my blog. I thought "What a great idea!!!". Rob and I are in need of prayer and wisdom-in that order please. :) We will be packing up and moving in just two weeks. Rob has been accepted to a school in St. Louis-MoTech. We are moving to St. Louis with no jobs or home but with a whole lot of faith. If anyone out there knows of a good place to live or work, please feel free to share your information. We are looking forward to this move. We are looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for us and how He will be glorified through it all.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Holly! How exciting to see the Lord taking y'all on a new adventure! I've got family in the St. Louis area, so I'd be happy to get you in contact with them. They always love meeting new folks. The live in St. Charles county and I've always liked that area when we've gone to visit.

Inkling said...

Holly.....whoa, way exciting! Now I can visit you when I come to see my family!!!!! Check out Rockwood's school district or Parkway. Rockwoods pays well, probably has openings somewhere, and also has great potential for snow days. =) While you're at it, check out Windsor Crossing Community Church. Give it a few weeks and get to know the leaders before thinking it's all just "bells and whistles". Trust me, it's an awesome place. I'll call you soon, girl. When you get there, say hi to the Arch for me. =) Providence Christian Academy might just be in the market for a new teacher next year....I don't know. They don't pay as much as the public school, but they have some good people. Guess I've come a long way if I can recommend the same place that cooked my goose. Oh well. Talk to you soon.

Ro said...

Hooray and welcome back to MO! I am so happy to see how you are with your new love. You're awesome!~Roanne

Ro said...

Correction: I'm happy to see how HAPPY you are...
Love you!