Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Real Stuff never Fails

Today I had fun loving the one God gave me. God has given me someone that I always thought was out there but I didn't think I was going to ever get. I think one of the biggest reasons God has blessed me with Rob is to teach me more about what "HIS" love is all about. Rob knows how to love-he understands what that means. The boy is the most unselfish person I know. He is always putting his needs before mine. That's love. He is always trying to build me up. That's love. He is so very patient with me and living with me requires a whole lot of patience. My husband is always one that wants to perservere and not give up. That's love. As Jack Nicholson once said "You make me want to be a better person". God is using His love through Rob to make me a better person and for that I'm grateful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute couple. we are still praying that God would keep you here.

Anonymous said...

That made me cry! I'm so happy for you! :)

Unknown said...

more blog posts please.