Sunday, December 3, 2006

You know it's cold when???


I've never experienced cold like the North Dokota cold I'm experiencing at the present. YIKES!!!!


You know it's cold when.....
The first below zero day we had I walked outside and the juice in my eyes froze. What a scarey thing. I have learned my lesson. Now when I go outside I look like a freak or that I'm flirting with everyone I encounter.

You know it's cold when.....
HA! HA! HA!
Rob and I went to Wal-mart yesterday and when we walked outside we realized we couldn't find our car. There we were walking around the parking lot with our cart, freezing!!!!! Our ears started turning red, our eyeball juice was hardening and I was laughing my head off. I was laughing so hard I was having a hard time controlling our cart over the icy parking lot. We got so cold that we had to go back into the store to warm up before we continued our search of the missing car. Yes, not only did we find our car but we found good humor in our not so pleasant weather conditions.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your story gave me some great Christmas gift ideas...
1. A LARGER antenna topper (do they make beach ball size?)
2. Ear warmers
3. A ski mask to protect your face from the cold
4. Ski goggles to protect your eyeball "juice"
5. A sled to pull your groceries around on in the Walmart parking lot while looking for your car!

Maybe the cold weather was the cause for your memory loss. It is good that you both can laugh at your mistakes. I would guess you probably won't lose your car in parking lots too many more times after that experience!